(Search criteria: Category Step 3 - Glycolic Acid & Salicylic Acid Exfoliants / Chemical Peels ordered by : no ordering specified )
GLYCOLIC ACID & SALICYLIC ACID EXFOLIATORS - step 3
Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) / Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) - chemical peels / exfoliationExfoliation is a essential and natural part of skin care and renewal. It is recognized by skin professionals as an essential - not to be missed - part of any truly effective, result delivering skin care regimen.
From the beginning NANCY K. BROWN has focused on Glycolic Acid, the most effective member of the Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) family of skin peels / exfoliantors, to deliver the ultimate in skin exfoliation and care. Introduced under the name Aloe Exfoliant, NANCY K. BROWN developed the industry leading skin exfoliant, a blend of the purest Glycolic Acid and Whole Leaf Cold Processed Aloe Vera.
- Click on the links below for:
- general information on Nancy K. Brown's Aloe Exfoliant Glycolic Acid
- what sets Aloe Exfoliant Glycolic apart from other companies products containing Glycolic Acid
- benefits of Aloe Exfoliant Glycolic Acid
- what is skin exfoliation?
- who can benefit from skin exfoliation?
- why skin exfoliation should be part of effective skin care?
- why Glycolic Acid and not the other Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) ?
- Click on the links below for information on how best to select and use Glycolic:
- Nancy K. Brown Aloe Exfoliant Glycolic Acid Gel Information and Home Care usage brochure ENGLISH
- brochure d'information et d'utilisation d'Aloe Exfoliant Acide Glycolique Gel de Nancy K Brown soins a la maison en français
- Nancy K Brown Aloe Exfoliant Glycolic Acid Gel Information and Home Care usage brochure CLASSICAL CHINESE (Mandrin)
mechanical exfoliation - scrubs
Mechanical skin exfoliation is one of the two main skin care exfoliation methods. The method you choose depends upon your preference - for maximum benefits and results Nancy K. Brown advocates chemical (AHA / BHA) exfoliation.
- Click on the links below for information on: