: Sensitive, Aging-Or-Mature, Mature, Acne-Prone-Or-Acneic, Combination, Normal, Fragile, Oily, Dry
SOFT SCRUB MASK with HONEY and Almonds
Nancy K Brown's professional quality Soft Scrub Mask with ground whole Almond and natural Honey is a combination dual action mask and scrub. Combining the soothing, calming, nourishing and hydrating powers of Honey and Whole Leaf Aloe Vera, with the exfoliating properties of Sweet Almond Meal. This mask helps reveal more youthful and healthy looking skin, while helping to promote and stimulate natural skin regerenation processes.
- helps remove impurities from the skin
- with soothing, nourishing and calming botanicals
- with nourishing Whole Leaf Cold Processed Aloe Vera
- with Canadian Willow Herb Extract - especially soothing for irritated skin
- with nourishing, soothing and moisturizing natural Honey
- with gentle surface exfoliating properties of ground Sweet Whole Almond
- non-comedogenic, non-allergenic, non-irritating
- alcohol, fragrance and color free
- HOW TO USE: cleanse face, neck and chest areas.
- Mask Component: after cleansing, spray areas with your toner, allow toner to slightly absorb, then apply mask, with masque application brush, onto face, neck and chest areas. Allow mask to set for 20 - 30 minutes, as needed spray mask with your toner to replenish moisture.
- Scrub Component: after 20-30 minutes have elapsed, spray mask with your toner to soften and wet, then with gentle circular upward motion, using your fingertips, scrub mask across face, neck and chest area.
- To remove: with facial shammy/ sponge cloth and lukewarm water remove mask. Follow with your toner, hydrator and daytime or night-time moisturizer, as appropriate for time of day.
The use of the masque application bowl is recommended.
- see note below
120g / 4 oz. US
please click to view ingredients
Please note: when using this product, as with all exfoliating products, your should not use other exfoliating products / procedures during the same session. Doing multiple exfoliations of the skin in the same session may be too much activity for the skin at any one time.