Home Nail Polish Appears Bubbly
Nail Polish Appears Bubbly
Does your nail polish appear bubbly?
- The nail was wet or still moist when the base coat or polish was applied. This can happen when the base coat or polish is applied too soon after washing the hands. This traps moisture underneath the base coat or polish.
- Polish was shaken too vigorously, trapping air bubbles
- too thick an application of base coat, polish or topcoat
- dry hands thoroughly and wait at least ten (10) minutes after washing your hands before applying any base coat or polish or
- use Nail Preparer / Clear & Adhere on nails before applying any base coat or polish - see website section: Nail Care - Base coats
- avoid shaking polish to vigorously prior to application
- better to apply two (2) thin coats of basecoat, polish or topcoat, than one (1) thick coat.
this informational service is brought to you by Nancy K. Brown Aesthetics, Inc.