Home Breasts - the facts
Breasts - the facts
Some Facts About The Human Female Breast
- breast development begins when girls reach puberty, about 10 - 11 years of age
- breast are made-up of fatty (adipose) tissue, which is held together by the skin - they do not contain muscles
- breasts contain Cooper's ligaments, which together with the skin, give support and firmness, with age these breakdown, loose elasticity and the breasts sag - that is why it is so important to maintain the quality of your breasts skin - with the Nancy K. Brown Bust and Neck Toning Creme
- exercise will not increase breast size
- exercise will tone the breasts, by strengthening the pectoral muscles, found below the adipose breast tissue
- the average cup size, worldwide, is B
- many women have asymmetrical breasts - one breast being larger than the other.
this informational service is brought to you by Nancy K. Brown Aesthetics, Inc.