(Search criteria: Category Aloe Vera Eye Products ordered by : no ordering specified )
The Nancy K. Brown family of Aloe Vera Eye Care products are specifically formulated to meet the special needs of the delicate tissues of the eye contour area. Aloe Vera Eye Care products provide you with the tools to help maintain or restore the vitality, vibrance and beauty of your eye contour area. Pamper your eyes - while fighting lines, wrinkles, crows feet, dark circles, puffiness, redness and irritation. For additional information click here
The Nancy K. Brown Aloe Vera Eye Care Cream and Serum products are:
- highly effective
- light, easily and quickly absorbed
- full of vitamins, botanicals and botanical extracts, hydrators, humectants, soothers and calmers, anti-oxidants, moisturizers and skin nutrients
- fragrance and color free
- non-comedogenic and non-allergenic
- packaged in a convenient and easy to use airless dispenser, to maintain product freshness and allow for controlled dose application
delivering you RESULTS, not just promises. Providing you with firm, supple and velvety smooth skin around your eyes.
Which product is for you: pick the Nancy K Brown Aloe Vera Eye Cream or Eye Serum product that addresses the majority of your eye contour area needs. If you would like to use more than one product, use them alternatingly, not both at the same time.
When to use: Aloe Vera Eye products can be used morning and night on top of your hydrator and underneath your sun protection.
How to use: The best way to apply your Aloe Vera Eye Care product is by placing a small amount on the tip of the ring finger and gently pat around the eyes. Allow your Aloe Vera Eye product to be absorbed before applying other products over top. During the evening, before going to bed, allow enough time for your Aloe Vera Eye product to be completely absorbed, preventing migration into the eyes and puffiness in the morning.
BEAUTY TIP: The delicate eye area does not have many pores. The only way a product can be efficiently absorbed in the eye area is through the blinking of the eyelids. You can take advantage of this fact when using your eye care products, regardless of brand or manufacturer, by allowing enough time during your eye care regimen for products to be absorbed - 20 to 30 minutes - before going to bed. This will improve your eye care product RESULTS and avoid puffy eyes in the morning.
Read about Puffy Eyes - what are they, what causes them, what to do about them
Read about How to Properly apply your Eye Care Products to the skin
Interesting tid bits:
1) did you know that eye colour, as are hair and skin colour, is determined by melanin. The more melanin is present, and the closer it is to the surface of the iris, the darker the eye colour.
2) do you know what the most common eye colour is? Human population eye colour percentage estimates are:
- brown: 55% - 90%
- blue: 8% to 10%
- green: 2%