: Sensitive, Aging-Or-Mature, Mature, Acne-Prone-Or-Acneic, Combination, Normal, Fragile, Oily, Dry
Aloe FIRMING EYE CREAM
The Nancy K Brown Aloe Vera Firming Eye Cream - rich in vitamins and botanical (plant) extracts - helps effectively lift and firm the delicate skin of the eye contour area. Light and quickly absorbed, Aloe Vera Firming Eye Creme helps to minimize and improve the appearance of lines, wrinkles and crows feet.
- assists the eye contour area by helping to:
- lift eye contour
- smooth wrinkles
- replenish eye area skin
- firm and tone
- improve cellular functioning
- improve tissue elasticity
- improve circulation
- full of potent, active botanical / plant extracts of:
- Echinacea - Augustifolia and Purpurea
- Yerba Mate
- with Whole Leaf Aloe Vera
- with Vitamins E and F
- with Omega 3 and Omega 6
- with powerful anti-oxidants
- with potent hydrators and moisturizers
- with Shea Butter
- with Cyclomethicone and Dimethicone
- with effective skin soothers and calmers
- light and easily absorbed
- non-comedogenic and non-allergenic
- leaves skin soft, supple and velvety smooth
- fragrance free
- color free
WHEN TO USE: use morning and / or evening after Step 4 - Hydrator, but before Step 5 - day or night-time Moisturizer.
HOW TO USE: Place small amount of Aloe Vera Firming Eye Creme on tip of your ring finger, pat gently around eyes. If using at night, let fully absord before going to bed, to prevent puffy eyes in the morning.
Read about Puffy Eyes - what are they, what causes them, what to do about them.
Read about How to Properly apply your Eye Care Products to the skin.
Read about Eye Care mistakes and fixes.
15ml / 1/2 oz. fl. US
for full Aloe Vera Eye Care product line-up by Nancy K Brown click here
please click to view INGREDIENTS
Please note: Common sense caution applies. For external use only. Always patch test any product before use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not get into eye. When applying during evening skin care session, allow enough time for absorption, 20 - 25 minutes minimum, before going to sleep.