: Sensitive, Aging-Or-Mature, Mature, Acne-Prone-Or-Acneic, Combination, Normal, Fragile, Oily, Dry
Aloe SOOTHING EYE CREAM
Nancy K Brown's light, easily absorbed Aloe Vera Soothing Eye Creme, rich in vitamins and botanical extracts, helps to gently soothe and calm, while reducing redness and nourishing stressed skin in the delicate eye contour area.
- assists the eye contour area by helping to:
- improve cellular functioning
- reduce redness
- full of potent, active and soothing botanical extracts of:
- Whole Leaf Aloe Vera
- Matricaria Flower
- Macrocystis Purifera
- Echinacea - Augustifolia and Purpurea
- Yerba Mate
- with Vitamins A, E and F
- with Omega 3 and Omega 6
- with powerful anti-oxidants
- with potent hydrators and moisturizers
- with Shea Butter
- with Cyclomethicone and Dimethicone
- with effective skin soothers and calmers
- light and easily absorbed
- non-comedogenic and non-allergenic
- leaves skin soft, supple and velvety smooth
- fragrance free
- color free
WHEN TO USE: use morning and / or evening after Step 4 - Hydrator, but before Step 5 - day or night-time Moisturizer.
HOW TO USE: Place small amount of Aloe Vera Soothing Eye Cream on tip of your ring finger, pat gently around eyes. If using at night, let fully absord before going to bed, to prevent puffy eyes in the morning.
Read about Puffy Eyes - what are they, what causes them, what to do about them.
Read about How to Properly apply your Eye Care Products to the skin.
Read about Eye Care mistakes and fixes.
15ml / 1/2 oz. fl. US
for full Aloe Vera Eye Care product line-up by Nancy K Brown click here
please click to view INGREDIENTS
Please note: Common sense caution applies. For external use only. Always patch test any product before use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not get into eye. When applying during evening skin care session, allow enough time for absorption, 20 - 25 minutes minimum, before going to sleep.