: Mature, Acne-Prone-Or-Acneic, Combination, Normal, Oily
ALOE VERA EXFOLIANT 10% GLYCOLIC ACID GEL
The true professional salon quality glycolic exfoliation gel.
Unlike anything you have used before. For a younger look and feel!Nancy K Brown's Aloe Exfoliant® Glycolic Acid Gel 10% is a unique industry leading formulation combining the optimal exfoliating and stimulating powers of the purest Glycolic with the proven nourishing and hydrating properties of Whole Leaf Cold Processed Aloe Vera. It is a vital part of any effective skin care regime. Aloe Exfoliant® Glycolic Acid 10% is unique - click here to find out why
- Aloe Exfoliant® Glycolic Acid helps you in the fight against:
- skin problems
- skin blemishes
- dull, greyish looking skin
- aging skin
- dry skin
- to name just a few benefits, for more benefits click here
- for a visibly smoother, more toned, firmer and rejuvenated skin by helping to:
- remove (slough-off) dead skin cells from your skin's surface and from within the pores, ducts and follicles
- promote skin elasticity
- alleviate dry skin
- reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles, age spots and other visible signs of aging
- minimize pore size
Aloe Vera Exfoliant®
Glycolic Acid peel 10% has unique characteristics which deliver RESULTS no other exfoliant available today can.
- formulated with the purest crystalline grade Glycolic Acid and Whole Leaf Cold Processed Aloe Vera
- in gel form - to allow for the optimum rate of absorption - not to slow and yet not to fast - just right
- gentle, yet very effective
- fast acting
- fragrance free
- color free
- alcohol free
- non-comedogenic, non-allergenic
WHEN TO USE: after skin has been properly cleansed and toned.
HOW TO USE: apply a thin even layer of Aloe Vera Exfoliant Glycolic Acid Peel 10% peel onto clean, dry skin. Allow to be fully absorbed (do not rinse off). After 10 minutes apply Hydrator directly over top, followed by daytime or night-time moisturizer, as appropriate. (see note below).
Click here for Glycolic Acid Aloe Vera Exfoliator usage brochure.
15 ml / 0.5 oz. fl. US
60 ml / 2 oz. fl. US
240 ml / 8.1 oz. fl. US
please click to view ingredients
Please note: when using Aloe Vera Exfoliant Glycolic Acid, as with all exfoliating products including glycolic acid peels, your should not use other exfoliating products / procedures during the same session. Doing multiple exfoliations of the skin in the same session may be too much activity for the skin at any one time.