: Sensitive, Aging-Or-Mature, Mature, Combination, Normal, Fragile, Dry
Aloe HAND and BODY LOTION + 12% ALOE EXFOLIANT® GLYCOLIC
The ultimate in luxury. Results, comfort and relief. Nancy K Brown's Aloe Hand and Body Lotion with 12% Glycolic Acid is the industry-leading, cutting edge, proprietary formulation hand and body exfoliant combining the deep exfoliating and stimulating powers of the purest Glycolic with the hydrating and nourishing properties of Whole Leaf Cold Processed Aloe Vera, to rejuvenate and revitalize your skin.
FOR A HEALTHY, GLOWING, SMOOTHER, FIRMER, YOUNGER FEEL AND APPEARANCE!
- conditions, tones, stimulates and rejuvenates your skin
- made with 100% pure crystalline grade Glycolic Acid (exceeds industry standard for purity and effectiveness)
- non-neutralized, non-inhibited - effective, delivering RESULTS!
- relief from dry, rough, itchy, dehydrated skin
- with regular use - helps in preventing dry, chapped and broken skin on hands and body
- relief from keratosis polaris (pebbly plugs) on arms, thighs and legs
- relief from winter-itch
- helps in preventing ingrown hair on legs (including bikini area), arms, chest and back
- non-greasy, easily absorbed - does not leave a film on skin
- non-comedogenic, non-allergenic
- alcohol, fragrance and color free
WHEN TO USE: use year-round to improve or maintain the quality of the skin on your hands and body.
HOW TO USE: on clean, dry skin, after your shower or bath - morning or night, massage Aloe Hand and Body Lotion with 12% Glycolic Acid into skin, allow to be absorbed. (see note below)
30ml / 1 oz. fl. US (introductory size)
240ml / 8.1 oz. fl. US
please click to view ingredients
please note: Not intended for facial use. Do not use this or any glycolic acid lotion more than two (2) times a day. Not for use by those who have an oily / acne prone / acneic condition (for these individuals, the regular 10% Aloe Exfoliant® Glycolic Acid Gel will do wonders). For ingrown hair in underarm area (arm pit) use 10% Aloe Exfoliant® Glycolic Acid Gel. When using this product, as with all exfoliating products, you should not use other exfoliating products / procedures during the same session. Doing multiple exfoliations in the same session may be too much activity for the skin at any one time.