: all skin types
ALOE VERA LINIMENT for stress relief
Nancy K Brown developed this target-direct therapeutic lotion
, for cooling, calming, soothing relief
from muscle and joint pains, associated with strains, sprains, backaches and over-exertion - resulting from exercise, sports or work. GENTLE, YET EFFECTIVE, FAST RESULTS !
- easily absorbed
- gentle on the skin
- with high quality, effective ingredients such as Wintergreen, Eucalyptus and Whole Leaf Cold Processed Aloe Vera
- cools, calms, relaxes and improves circulation to affected area
- quick acting, 'deep' penetrating stress relief
- excellent for use in body, hand and foot care
- non-comedogenic, non-allergenic
WHEN TO USE: when you are experiencing problems with muscle and joint discomfort or pain - can be used anywhere on the body where this is experienced - INCLUDING THE FEET.
HOW TO USE: onto clean skin, apply Aloe Vera Liniment liberally with gentle massage, upto 3 to 4 times daily. Massage remainder into hands, wash-off excess thoroughly - (see note below).
30ml / 1 oz. fl. US (introductory size)
240ml / 8.1 oz. fl. US
please click to view ingredients
please note: do not use if allergic to salicylates or are on anticoagulant medication. Do not use external heat, do not bandage tightly (if bandaging - allow for bandage breathability).