: Acne-Prone-Or-Acneic, Combination, Oily
ALOE EXFOLIANT 10% GLYCOLIC + 2% SALICYLIC (Beta Hydroxy Acid)
Nancy K Brown's Aloe Exfoliant® Glycolic Acid Gel 10% + 2% Salicylic Acid is formulated to aid in the treatment and control of stubborn and resistant oily / acne prone skin conditions and related complications. Aloe Exfoliant by Nancy K Brown is special - click here to find out why?
Unlike anything you have used before, Aloe Exfoliant® Glycolic Acid 10% + 2% Salicylic Acid is a unique industry leading formulation that combines:
- Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid) to help:
- control and normalize skin's oil production
- dislodge sebum plugs from pores
- anti-inflammatory / skin calming action - reducing irritation and redness
- clean skin from deep and resistant congestion
- with anti-bacterial action
- Aloe Exfoliant® Glycolic Acid Gel to help:
- exfoliate dead skin cells from skin surface, pores, ducts and follicles which are a breeding ground for bacteria and a place for debris to attach
- Whole Leaf Aloe Vera to help:
- nourish, soothe and hydrate
- in gel form - to allow for the optimum rate of absorption - not to slow and yet not to fast - just right
- gentle, yet very effective
- fast acting
- fragrance free
- color free
- non-comedogenic, non-allergenic
WHEN TO USE: after skin has been properly cleansed and toned.
*caution: not recommended for individuals sensitive to aspirin.
HOW TO USE: apply a thin even layer of Aloe Exfoliant® Glycolic Acid 10% + 2% Salicylic Acid onto clean, dry skin. Allow to be fully absorbed (do not rinse off). After 10 minutes apply Hydrator directly over top, followed by day-time or night-time moisturizer, as appropriate. (see note below).
Click here for Glycolic Acid Aloe Exfoliant usage brochure.
15 ml / 0.5 oz. fl. US
60 ml / 2 oz. fl. US
240 ml / 8.1 oz. fl. US
please click to view ingredients
Please note: when using this product, as with all exfoliating products including glycolic acid peels, your should not use other exfoliating products / procedures during the same session. Doing multiple exfoliations of the skin in the same session may be too much activity for the skin at any one time. Not for use by individuals sensitive to aspirin or aspirin related products.