: normal, sensitive, dry, fragile, combination, oily, acne
ALOE MOISTURIZING FLUIDE
Nancy K Brown's Aloe Vera Moisturizing Fluide is a high potency hybrid moisturizer especially formulated for the delicate skin of your face, neck and bust areas, to seal in your skin's essential internal hydration, preventing loss to the environment, while conditioning, nourishing and moisturizing.
FOR MEN - the Moisturizing Fluide is an excellent AFTERSHAVE LOTION and BALM to help soothe, calm, nourish, condition and moisturize freshly shaven skin.
- protects your skin's internal hydration reservoir
- conditions, nourishes and moisturizes
- soothes and calms
- gives your skin a smooth, light and velvety feel
- is alcohol free
- is color free
- is disinfectant free
- is non-comedogenic, non-allergenic
- is non-greasy - will not leave a sticky film on your skin
- is easily absorbed
- assists in keeping your skin moisturized, nourished and conditioned, Moisturizing Fluide is formulated with:
- Whole Leaf Cold Processed Aloe Vera (aloe barbadensis)
- Hyaluronic Acid (sodium hyaluronate)
- Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate)
- Vitamin E (tocopherol)
- Vitamin B5 (panthenol)
- Avocado oil (persea gratissima oil)
- use alone or underneath make-up or Sun Defense Mineral Shield 20+ or 30+
WHEN TO USE: apply to your face, neck and chest areas, over top of your hydrator (Step 4 - Hydrant Essence, Aloe Pro Gel Hydrator or Aloe Gel Hydrator) to seal in what your hydrator has brought into your skin, to prevent loss to the environment, or when moisture is needed and as often as needed. For men: after shaving - alone or following application of hydrator.
HOW TO USE:
- alone: over top of your hydrator apply Aloe Vera Moisturizing Fluide liberally with gently massage, allow to be absorbed.
- with make-up or sun block / shield: apply Aloe Vera Moisturizing Fluide over top of your hydrator, follow quickly with your make-up or your sun block / shield such as the Sun Defense Mineral Shield 20+ or 30+
120ml / 4 oz. fl. US
please click here to view ingredients