LCD - liquid crystal developer PINK BLUSH
by Salon Sciences is a professional salon quality intensive nail fortifier for weak, soft, fragile, thin or brittle nails that
- fortifies for MAXIMUM STRENGTH with a scientifically advanced Epoxy Resin for support and long lasting protection
- bonds and cross-links to nail surface forming an ultra-strong and flexible foundation
- restructures and rebuilds nail layers for increased strength and flexibility - to help stop breaking, splitting, chipping and peeling
- UV protection - to help prevent discoloration of nail and polish
- nourishes and conditions nails with a powerful blend of Calcium, Vitamins A & E, Panthenol, Keratin Proteins and Essential Amino Acids
- stain preventing base coat
- chip preventing topcoat - protects polish with a natural looking pink blush crystal-hard laminating finish
- enhances polish - making the color deeper, more vibrant, glossier and richer
- helps polish glide on evenly
- gives polish superior staying power
- instant action and results
- toluene free for safer and environmentally friendly use
- use on natrural and artificial nails as base and top coat or as a pink blush finishing glaze
WHEN TO USE: on natural and artificial nails as a base coat and top coat or alone as a clear finish gloss with a slight hint of pink blush for a completely natural look.
HOW TO USE: apply one (1) coat to clean, dry, bare nails, free of all traces of oil, soap, or cuticle preparations. Use as a base and topcoat along with nail polish or alone as a clear gloss. Apply on top of nail surface and around and under the free edge of the nail. For maximum protection and best results, apply an additional coat every two or three days. Remove as needed with a gentle polish remover and repeat application procedure.
15ml / 1/2 oz. fl. US
For a complete listing of all finger nail and toe nail treatments and therapies by Salon Sciences click here making comparison and choosing easier.
part of the line of finger and toe nail and cuticle care products by Salon Science / Salon Sciences