CHIP CONTROL - porcelain manicure protectant
for nails prone to chipping or splitting, CHIP CONTROL by Salon Sciences provides MAXIMUM PROTECTION
- tough, long-wearing, nail polish extending
- sets and seals-in polish
- locks-out the harmful effects of the daily abuse nails endure
- chip proof
- wear proof
- water proof
- shatter proof
- detergent proof
- brilliant, high-gloss porcelain finish
- toluene and formaldehyde free for safer and environmentally friendly use
- use on natural and artificial nails as a finishing topcoat
WHEN TO USE: on natural or artificial nails as a sealer and final topcoat.
HOW TO USE: after nail polish application, apply one coat of Chip Control. Apply on top of nail surface and around and under the free edge of the nail. For maximum protection and best results, apply an additional coat every two or three days. Remove as needed with a gentle polish remover and repeat application procedure.
15ml / 1/2 oz. fl. US
For a complete listing of all finger nail and toe nail treatments and therapies by Salon Sciences click here making comparison and choosing easier.
part of the line of finger and toe nail and cuticle care products by Salon Science / Salon Sciences